Going Above And Beyond For You
Monali R. Amin
Monali is a family law attorney in Tucson, Arizona. Monali is a graduate of Arizona State University, where she majored in Criminology and Criminal Justice. After graduating from Arizona State, Monali volunteered with the Maricopa County CASA program, where she was trained to advocate for children in foster care. During her time volunteering as a CASA advocate, Ms. Amin gained valuable experience in mentoring and representing the best interest of children in foster care.
Monali attended the Arizona Summit Law School where she served as an editor, team leader, and the marketing and events editor for the Arizona Summit Law Review. Prior to joining Petersen Law Firm, Monali handled family law and criminal defense matters in Pima, Maricopa, and Santa Cruz counties. In addition to being admitted into the State Bar of Arizona, Monali is also admitted to practice in the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation Tribal Court, where she had practiced as a public defender, representing tribal members in a variety of criminal cases.
- Family Law
- Arizona, 2017
- Arizona Summit Law School, Phoenix, Arizona
- Arizona State University
- Major: Criminology and Criminal Justice
Pro Bono Activities
- Arizona CASA
- Pima County Bar Association
- Ayala Law Office, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2019 to 2021
- West Longenbaugh & Zickerman, PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2018 to 2019
- Giordano Spanier & Heckele, PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2017 to 2018